Saturday, June 5, 2010

Change in Plans

Hey Healthy is HOT!-ers ;) Sorry to say I won't be able to share Kelsey Webb, of the WNCI Morning Zoo, story. Her work felt it was too personal of a story to share. However I found great inspiration in her story and hope to keep working with Kelsey to find another way she can contribute to Healthy is HOT! As a public figure, I can understand that public image is something that is a great consideration. Kelsey's passion for fitness and healthy lifestyle is often evident on the morning show and I would like to thank her for her time and correspondance, hope to work with you in the future Kelsey! She was also recently voted in the top 10 hottest radio personalities in the nation. You can check out the Morning Zoo's website at DaveandJimmy.com or find them on Facebook (Dave and Jimmy Morning Show)

However, summer is on the horizon, only 3 finals away! Can't wait! :) Then I'll get to spend much more time on the blog. I would love to hear suggestions on topics you're interested in or features you'd like to see on Healthy is HOT! Email me suggestions at HealthyisHOT@gmail.com

I'm also excited to say I'm working on another story of motivation featuring a rising star in the MMA community. She's fueling the fighters, and the sports nutrition columnist in a popular MMA magazine. Her story is great and a huge inspiration (to me especially- this woman has my dream job!)

Watch for her story later today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment