Sunday, January 19, 2014

Healthy is HOT for the Holidays Challenger Tara!

As the Healthy is Hot for the Holidays challenge drew to an end, I had a few standout girls who wanted to share their stories and experiences. These girls stuck it out for the entire 12 weeks, and committed to making changes for a healthier lifestyle, not just during our challenge, but carrying on into the future. It takes courage to share a story and pictures so please enjoy and embrace these amazing women! 



Meet Tara, 27 year old wife & mother of a very active toddler, working as a disability representative SR for Honda leave and disability. Tara is also an advocare distributor and got me interested in also becoming a distributor as well when I saw how well their 24 day challenge complimented my challenge & the success Tara was having on her weight loss journey. (Disclaimer! Using advocare is not required for the healthyishot challenge, nor did all participants use it) 


"Weight loss is a vicious cycle.  I would lose, then gain, then lose then gain. It all started after having a child. I have done the Advocare challenge 3 times now. I have lost about 17 pounds each time.  The last time I did the challenge I also incorporated it with the 12 week Healthy is Hot Challenge. I lost a total of 25 lbs and have kept it off and am continuing to lose.  My husband and I both swear by Advocare. The Spark gives us energy every day!  I am so excited for the next Healthy is Hot Challenge and I will incorporate the 24 day Advocare challenge with it!  Doing the Health is Hot Challenge has changed my life! I had done the Advocare before and as I said, I would eventually gain the weight back and have to start over. Doing the Healthy is Hot Challenge has given me better tools to continue. Continue eating healthy, alternating your workouts and calories.  I would recommend Advocare to anyone and the Healthy is Hot Challenge to anyone looking to lose weight and keep it off! Weight loss is not easy but being in a group with others that may have the same struggle or challenge in life sure helps push you along.  Just remember there is someone who is busier than you running right now!  The challenge is all what you make of it. If you want to get healthy, lose weight or maintain it’s perfect for anyone!"


Check out Tara's health & fitness page - CleanEatingForHealth 

Or her advocare site: www.advocare.1311130615


No comments:

Post a Comment